Friday, May 16, 2008

Resolve.

"We keep going back, stronger, not weaker, because we will not allow rejection to beat us down. It will only strengthen our resolve. To be successful there is no other way." ~Earl Graves

i found this quote waiting in my desk drawer this morning. i remember copying it onto a note card months ago and have no idea where it's been since then. but, it arrived at the perfect moment, right when i needed it. so, here i am. back at work. to face another day. to become stronger.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Steph. I love the perspective you are taking.

Kate said...

Isn't it cool when you find exactly the encouragement you need at exactly the right time? I love those moments.

Still...I can't wait for you to come home! I've already warned Luke that he's going to see a lot less of me. :)