skip to main | skip to sidebar

All Things New

Saturday, May 16, 2009

XX.

No, I don't drive a Honda Civic.

It's a Honda Accord.

You can ask me 5 more times if you'd like.

The answer will still be no.

I may be a girl.

But I do know what kind of car I drive.

Thank you very much.

Posted by Stephanie at 9:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends' Blogs

  • Amanda
  • Aubrey
  • Cadni
  • Holly
  • Jenna
  • Kate
  • Leah

About Me

Stephanie
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (29)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Books.
      • Transition.
      • Gradumatation!
      • One Week!
      • Goodbye.
      • Thoughts From the Farm.
      • XX.
      • Plan A.
      • 35 years.
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)