Jennifer: "Ms. Stromgren, it looks like you tried to curl your hair today. It didn't go very well, did it?"
Jordan: "Will I get $600 too? The bank always takes 4 cents out of my paycheck. That counts as taxes, right?"
Dominic: "Ms. Stromgren, your faces are hilarious! I could watch you all day. You're more fun to watch than tv!"
Jennifer: "Ms. Stromgren, can I have your cell phone number, so we can tell you when to meet us at the basketball game?"
Cristian: "You're single? So am I!"
I love spending time with my students. They are truly real. Authentic. Sincere. There is no hiding who they are, what they think, where they want to be (or don't want to be!). Why can't we all be like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
steph - i've missed you this weekend. how are you, friend??
Post a Comment