Teacher Appreciation Week.
Day 2:
After yet another
terrible,
horrible,
no good,
very bad day
I have decided to look for some positive things in life.
* Second chances: I had an excellent conversation with a colleague who I assumed hated my guts. He was surprisingly encouraging!
* Surprises: I received a free lunch and bag of goodies to celebrate the week!
* Storms: After being stranded at school in an afternoon storm, I made my way home to yet another storm. This time, however, I ran outside and jumped on the trampoline in the pouring rain and hail. I only went inside because the thought of being struck by lightning didn't sound too appealing. (However, the thought did cross my mind, briefly, that this could be preferable to going back to work tomorrow...)
* Sleep: I had a wonderful late evening nap. It was truly lovely beyond words...
* And, best of all, I had beautiful conversations with three of my favorite people!
I just have to survive through
Wednesday: long, long, long day
Thursday: short day
Then, it's Friday and sanity will arrive in the form of 7 beautiful people whom I love, love, love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like your students are getting may-fever! good luck on the end of the year! are you planning to head back to MN?
You got me curious. What 7 people do you get to see?
Post a Comment