Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring, come soon.

Today:

* I killed at least one tree. Possibly three. One light green, one pink, and the other purple. All in the name of studying for the HUGE test I am giving on Friday. It is still so strange to be on the giving end of tests. Poor kids!

* I experienced a killer headache. Again. They are pretty much miserable and make it so very hard for me to enjoy the day!

* One of my students told me that I've been quiet lately...not myself.

* We froze in my classroom. My nose and fingers are freezing! Maybe this is the cause of my headache... But, seriously, it's got to be at least 10 degrees colder in here than the hallway!

* I found a note on my floor that read, "I am going to send Ms. Stromgren on a blind date with my uncle." Upon further investigation, Jennifer said she wants me to date her 29-year old uncle. Interesting but flattering!

* I spent an hour catching up sick students on work they've missed.

* WAS PAY DAY!!!!

1 comment:

candifer said...

steph! we missed our racquetball date yesterday!! i kinda had a crazy wednesday... hey, if you want to, you should come to our band concert on friday. jenna's mom will be here for the weekend. anyway, i miss you. it feels like we haven't talked forever, friend! hope everything is going okay. love ya!!