I have seriously not had any human interaction outside of school for the last five days, and I think I just might go crazy. On the radio this morning, they mentioned that someday it might be possible to time-travel. If that were the case, I'd go back to my college days and live with all the girls again. This time I wouldn't take them for granted! Here are a few of my fondest memories: sorry, they probably only mean anything to me and a few of you, dear readers!
* Gnome dances in the hallways...and library! :)
* Midnight Wal-Mart runs.
* Hanging out at the coffee shop writing stories.
* Meetings in the creepy library basement (remember the boys, Kate?!)
* All-nighters studying for ridiculously detailed psych exams.
* Re-enacting the nativity scene and being pelted with snow
* Sitting around the coffee table under low lights analyzing art.
* Tea Time!!
* Passion belts...taking pictures of Leah out the window!
* Coming back to campus with outrageous stories of babysitting the devil-children.
* Running across campus on windy days with our umbrellas surrounding us in attempts to block the wind!
* Friday nights at Hemmingways.
* Playing in the rain outside of Zwemer.
* Sitting in the showers during tornado warnings.
* Chasing squirrels on the green as a study break.
* Walking on the puddle jumper.
* Macaroni and cheese night, especially the night we blew a fuse using too many hot-pots!
* Wednesday night roommate meetings.
Friends, I MISS YOU TERRIBLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got all teary just reading that. Luke and I talked yesterday about how both of us are feeling nostalgic about our college days. Why didn't I enjoy myself more? Why did I take it for granted? :( I guess that all this boils down to one thing: you need to move back here so we can hang out all the time and revel in the "glory days." And rollerblade. And eat macaroni. And definitely watch some Johnny Depp.
lol. steph! i haven't read your blog for awhile, but i'm on my lunch break and was thinking about you and missing everyone, so i started reading. you are soooo funny! and...yes, i got a little teary too, and started telling stories to whoever would listen about how we had such a great time in college :) i miss you too steph! and...i don't see missouri in your listing of places you are applying. COME ON! faith needs an aunt in the area! :) love you
Post a Comment