My students, though they gripe at first, are loving the comic strip project. I graded the first group's comics this past Saturday...outside, under a tree, in the sun! And, I laughed the entire time. These kids are bright and quite clever!
My other two classes began working on the project today and are just amazing me with their creativity and productivity. Here are two of my favorite comments:
Dylon: "Ms. Stromgren, I think this is the best work I have ever done!"
"Ms. Stromgren, can we please stay in your class for study hall to work on our comic strips? We're all done with our math. We'll be really good!" Marcus and Dylon
Wow!
On another note, my students finished presenting their posters today, and I cannot express how impressed I am with their work. These posters are incredible...so incredible I spent an hour putting them up in the hallway! If only I had a refrigerator big enough, that is where they would be posted! *See bottom of blog (VERY bottom) for pictures!*
Lastly, I've applied to three school districts now! Austin, MN; Jackson, MN; and Sioux Center, IA. This week I hope to apply in Northfield, MN; Mankato, MN; Orange City, IA; and Kasson-Mantorville, MN. Next week, it will probably be Fridley, MN and St. Louis Park, MN. I just keep praying that God will bring me to the right school. God has been incredibly faithful in the past, so I'm trusting that things WILL work out again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment